Sunday 8 February 2015

Sleek MakeUp Face Contour Kit - Swatch and Review

 
 
When a product is so highly raved about by so many people, you just feel like you have to go out, buy it and try it for yourself. Well that's what happened with Sleeks contour kit, so is it really worth the hype?
 
I am going to start by saying I was so intrigued by the product since Sleek is such a go-to-brand of mine and I 'd much rather buy duo's than buy them separately. The product itself is very pretty and of high quality, it is compact so it's good for travelling with and even contains a mirror which is always handy to have.
 
So with the contour, and this depends on you individually, but personally I tend to go for the more natural contour look just so it gives definition to my cheeks without looking too bold. However I found this product to be highly pigmented and not very buildable. It blended out but then it was more like a bronzer than a contour. Because of this I was very disappointed in the product yet it did make for a very good bronzer instead. Due to it being a dark matte shade, I found it useful for darkening the edges of my face.
 
Luckily it isn't all bad since I have fallen in-love with the highlighter. It gives the most amazing duey finish, which I am officially obsessed with. It is translucent so it matches any skin tone, but it contains a shimmer so when it catches the light, it makes your skin glow beautifully. Due to this I will definitely be investing in some more of Sleeks highlighters, but overall I wouldn't repurchase this product again. Rating 3/5.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment